Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Makes: 4 cups | Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 lb Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 medium Carrot, peeled and shredded
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Coconut Aminos
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil. Add yellow onion, and saute for 5 minutes or until translucent
- Add garlic, and saute for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Season shrimp with 1/2 tsp sea salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Add shrimp to the skillet, and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until shrimp appear pink and no longer a grey color.
- Add broccoli, carrot, and lime juice; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp sea salt and black pepper. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- To serve, top with coconut aminos to taste.