Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 60 minutes | Makes: 4 cups + 8 breasts | Serving Size: 1 cup 2 breasts
- 1 cup Yellow Onions, halved then quartered
- 1 cup Carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch rounds
- 1 cup Celery, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup Fresh Whole Green Beans, ends trimmed, and halved crosswise
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 8 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables, 1 tbsp ghee, rosemary, and 1 tsp sea salt.
- Transfer to an oven safe baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- In the same bowl, toss together the chicken, remaining 2 tsp sea salt, garlic, thyme, and remaining 2 tbsp ghee.
- Evenly distribute chicken in the dish over the vegetables.
- Bake on the middle rack for 60 minutes or until insides of the chicken reach 165 degrees.