1. FORSTER PHYSICAL THERAPY Accepting Medicare Patients
Patient population expands into three generations.(PHASE-IV.COM)
2. Does Marijuana Use Cause Schizophrenia?
As the drug becomes more popular, concerns have been raised that its use can lead to psychotic disorders. Here’s what scientists know for sure, and what they don’t.(NEW YORK TIMES)
3. How Exercise May Help Keep Our Memory Strong
Irisin, a hormone that is released during exercise, may improve brain health and lessen the damage that occurs during Alzheimer’s disease..(New York Times)
4. Which affects health more — DNA code or ZIP code?
The study confirms that genes and environment often work together to influence health.(NBCnews)
5. 30 Minutes of Exercise Can Counteract a Day of Sitting
Just 30 minutes of physical activity a day can counteract a day of sitting, according to a new study published this month in the American Journal of Epidemiology.(HEALTHLINE)