Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 10 minutes – Makes: 4 fillets – Serving Size: 1 fillet
- 2 lbs Wild Salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 4 sprigs Rosemary
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 medium Lemon, sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 medium Yellow Onion, sliced thin
- 6 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
*If not serving immediately, allow to cool completely and store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week or freeze for 6 months
- Sprinkle sea salt evenly over salmon fillets.
- In a large skillet, combine thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, lemon slices, garlic, yellow onion, and vegetable stock. Set over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add salmon, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Divide salmon evenly among 4 bowls. Strain stock through a fine mesh strainer into a large pan, and pour 1 cup stock over each piece of fish.
- Serve and enjoy!