Ever want a recipe that you can just throw into one pot and be done with it?
This is as easy as it gets. Traditional beans and ground meat are replaced with cauliflower (is there anything cauliflower can’t do?)
Tons of delicious spices along with tomatoes make this comfort food that you can take seconds of!
If you want more protein, simply add in some ground chicken or turkey or keep it plant-based and try Beyond Meat Crumbles, which are a vegan alternative to ground meat but taste just as good!
PALEO CAULIFLOWER CHILI4 Servings.
- 1 small cauliflower head, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano or italian herbs
- 2-3 tablespoons chili powder more or less for spicy
- 1 small red bell pepper diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper diced
- 4 medium garlic cloves minced
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro for topping
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
In a large soup pot saute the minced cauliflower with seasonings until slightly softened, but not mushy. You can buy pre minced cauliflower or make it by pulsing chunks of cauliflower in a food processor.
Add rest of ingredients (except cilantro) and cook until soup reaches desired consistency (about 8-10 minutes). Serve with fresh chopped cilantro.