PHASE IV PEAKRIGHT© COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAM
PEAKRIGHT© COMPREHENSIVE PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAMs INCLUDE:
- An Individualized Nutrition Consultation with a PHASE IV Nutrition Specialist
- A Comprehensive Structural Exam with a PHASE IV Physical Therapist
- Onsite VO2 Metabolic Test
- Onsite Metabolic Resting Metabolic Rate Test
- Onsite Body Composition Assessment
- The Complete Forster Structure Program Prescription Strength, Flexibility, Joint Stability, and Recovery Program
- Individualized Technique and Mechanics Assessment: Run or Walk Gait, or Bike Fit and Pedal Stroke Assessment
- Four week daily nutrition plan based on your metabolic testing results
- Four week daily heart rate coaching program with intensity, frequency, and duration based on your VO2 Metabolic Test
- 4 Individual Personal Training Sessions to Instruct each Phase of the Periodization Program
- Your PHASE IV program is based on personal goals and a metabolic starting point.
- Calculating your metabolic starting point is based on strategic measurement of your current fitness level and your caloric requirements.