- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 10 oz Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chili Flakes (optional)
- 1 medium Papaya, skin & seeds removed, cut into C shaped slices
- 1 oz Raw Almonds or Cashews
- 5 oz Arugula
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Cucumber, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup Basil or Cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 Red Chili Pepper, finely chopped
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Make the dressing by whisking together all ingredients. Set aside to allow the flavors to combine.
- Place a frying pan over high heat and add the coconut oil.
- Add the shrimp and chili flakes (if desired), and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Once the shrimp are just opaque, remove them from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all other salad ingredients and gently mix.
- Divide the salad among serving plates and top with the freshly cooked shrimp.
- Liberally dress each salad and serve immediately.