From The Phase IV Gut Reset E-book
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Makes: 4 eggs + 12 spears | Serving Size: 2 eggs + 6 spears
- 4 large Eggs
- 12 medium Asparagus Spears, ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Fresh Basil, Cilantro, Mint or Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Place asparagus spears in an even layer in a medium skillet. Add vegetable stock and ghee, and sprinkle with herbs. Set heat to medium.
- Crack 2 eggs over 6 asparagus spears and crack remaining 2 eggs over the other 6 spears. Sprinkle sea salt evenly over eggs.
- When stock begins to boil, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 5 minutes or until egg whites are hardened and asparagus is just softened.
PURCHASE YOUR COPY OF PHASE IV GUT RESET NUTRITION GUIDE HERE!