Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 350 kcal
- Carbs: 41.6g
- Protein: 11.6 g
- Cholesterol: 13 m
- Sodium: 587 mg
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- 1 (6 ounce) tub sun-dried tomato pesto
- 6 (6 inch) whole wheat pita breads
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread tomato pesto onto one side of each pita bread and place them pesto-side up on a baking sheet. Top pitas with tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, feta cheese, and Parmesan cheese; drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pita breads are crisp, about 12 minutes. Cut pitas into quarters.