- 4 to 5 slices, plus more for garnish cucumber
- 1 ounce honey
- 2 ounces DOLE® Chilled Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon, plus more for garnish DOLE Canned Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 4 to 5 ounces ginger beer
- Muddle cucumber, honey, pineapple juice, pineapple tidbits, and lime juice in a glass. Strain mixture into a copper mug.
- Fill mug with ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with lime slice, cucumber slice, and pineapple tidbit.
About Ginger Beer:
Traditional ginger beer is a sweetened and carbonated, usually non-alcoholic beverage. It is produced by the natural fermentation of prepared ginger spice, yeast and sugar. Its origins date from the colonial spice trade with the Orient and the sugar-producing islands of the Caribbean. It was popular in Britain and its colonies from the 18th century. Other spices were variously added and any alcohol content was limited to 2% by excise tax laws in 1855. Few brewers have maintained an alcoholic product.