This recipe is so quick, that it barely even qualifies for two steps. I promise you’ll be out the door in five minutes. So, no excuses about hitting the drive-through. All you need is a blender and a to-go cup.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie
- ½ large avocado
- 1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Liquid stevia, to taste
1. Add the avocado, almond milk, heavy whipping cream, flax meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut oil, almond butter, and liquid stevia to a blender. Puree until smooth.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass to serve. If you want to get fancy, try topping with some whipped cream and cocoa nibs. Serve right away.
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie. Each serving comes out to be 593.3 Calories, 55.7g Fats, 7.7g Net Carbs, and 10.6g Protein.
|Keto Creamy Chocolate Smoothie||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|½ large avocado||161||14.5||8.5||6.5||2||2|
|1¼ cups unsweetened almond milk||37||3.2||1.4||0.8||0.6||1.4|
|¼ cup heavy whipping cream||202.3||21.5||1.6||0||1.6||1.7|
|1 tablespoon flax meal||35||2.7||1.9||1.8||0.1||1.2|
|1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa||21||0.5||3||1||2||1|
|1 teaspoon coconut oil||40||4.5||0||0||0||0|
|1 tablespoon almond butter||97||8.8||3||1.6||1.4||3.3|