- 4oz/1 stick/ 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 200 Grams/ 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temp.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour, to keep Gluten Free use Gluten Free Oats
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1 5oz ish container of Greek Yogurt Plain or Vanilla
- 3 very ripe bananas* see note
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9X5 loaf pan (affiliate link).
- Melt butter. In a large bowl mix together the butter and sugar. Then add eggs and vanilla. Mix in oat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a bowl mash bananas. Fold in bananas and greek yogurt into the flour mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Of course, always check with a toothpick to make sure it is fully cooked. Or a knife if you want to reach the bottom.
- Let cool and enjoy!
*The browner the better, to make your yellow bananas brown bake them on a baking sheet in a 350F oven for 20 minutes, let cool before starting the recipe.