From The Phase IV Gut Reset E-book
- 1 small head of Cauliflower
- 1 Onion, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup Peas, shelled or chopped
- 1 small bunch of Scallions, finely chopped
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1-2 tbsp Tamari Sauce
- 1/2 Lemon
- Chili Flakes to taste (optional)
- Place cauliflower in food processor and blitz until they resemble a size similar to rice.
- Place large wok or frying pan over high heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Add the cauliflower and the remaining ingredients, except the lemon juice, tamari sauce, and chili flakes and saute for 5 minutes until just cooked.
- Season with tamari sauce, 1 tbsp at a time until seasoned with taste, then squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the top and top with chili flakes if desired.
PURCHASE YOUR COPY OF PHASE IV GUT RESET NUTRITION GUIDE HERE!