- 1 small head of Cauliflower
- 1 Onion, peeled and chopped
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 Carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup Peas, shelled or chopped
- 1 small bunch of Scallions, finely chopped
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1-2 tbsp Tamari Sauce
- 1/2 Lemon
- Chili Flakes to taste (optional)
- Place cauliflower in food processor and blitz until they resemble a size similar to rice.
- Place large wok or frying pan over high heat and melt the coconut oil.
- Add the cauliflower and the remaining ingredients, except the lemon juice, tamari sauce, and chili flakes and saute for 5 minutes until just cooked.
- Season with tamari sauce, 1 tbsp at a time until seasoned with taste, then squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the top and top with chili flakes if desired.