Makes 4 Servings
- 1 bunch Curly Kale, stems removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 4 cups Shredded Red Cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 2 Clementines
- 1 small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp chopped Basil (optional)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- In large bowl, combine the kale, cabbage, orange segments, onion, bell pepper, and sunflower seeds.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, basil (if desired), maple syrup, and mustard. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the kale mixture and toss to coat.
- Store extra dressing in the fridge for up to 2 days.